I know she HATES this when I put her on here. But she was so crashed. Notice she has her cell phone in her hands. hmmmmm got to get that texting in while she does her homework. :)
I DO NOT miss those days. (Homework, I mean. I still have days where I crash in random positions...)
Mandy, I am not even sure you read your comments, but I hope it's okay I have been reading and commenting on your blog. I can't even recall how I found your blog, but I like it and I will keep coming back unless you tell me not to.
Lexie is a sweetie. She is sure nice every time I see her. You are doing a wonderful job with her.
3 comments:
I DO NOT miss those days. (Homework, I mean. I still have days where I crash in random positions...)
Mandy, I am not even sure you read your comments, but I hope it's okay I have been reading and commenting on your blog. I can't even recall how I found your blog, but I like it and I will keep coming back unless you tell me not to.
Lexie is a sweetie. She is sure nice every time I see her. You are doing a wonderful job with her.
Ditto! Don't miss these days at all. That is funny though.
I just never give Kenneth a cell phone. He never seems to crash. It is all I can do to get him to sleep 8 hours.
If you are interested, Kenneth has a blog. He gets pretty creative from time to time.
http://www.theprivatei.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment