Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hard day at school

Tayla came home yesterday and fell asleep in the chair. When we woke her up she came up to me and said "Grandma, it was a hard day today, we didn't get a rest time." I asked her if First grade was hard and she said it was... Then her and Haley had to have a little discussion on how tough first grade really is...... of course I was on Tayla's side. :)

3 comments:

kh said...

mandy, haley is hysterical. some of the things she says are really funny. your household is a riot!

Katie said...

Poor Tayla. I bet she adjusts quickly.
Kaylee came home and let me know that she and Tayle are boy trapped at their table. Too funny :)

Erin Flanagan Woods said...

I remember Brooklyn coming home in tears she was so tired. It is hard adjustment for the kids. Heck, I get tired!