Sunday, October 25, 2009

Boo at the Zoo

So I took the little ones and Chloe and Haley to Boo at the Zoo yesterday! We had a good time. We fed the Sting Ray's , which is always so much fun! Tayla and Madyson won a game with Radio Disney and so they won some tickets to see Ravon Symone' at the State Fair this wednesday. Then we went to Harmony Farm, where we lost Tanner for about 20 min. I was starting to get really worried then we see him being carried by a Zoo security guy. Whew! I was so glad he was ok. Little guy wondered off, there were about a zillion people there yesterday. On the way to the car, I was holding Tanner and I said "Wasn't today a fun day?" and He said "No!" Oops I forgot it wasn't a fun day for him. We had our block party last night too, so that made up for his hard day, they had lots of fun, we had a couple of jumping blow up things and the kids had a great time. Over all it was fun day!







No comments: