Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Eventful couple of days

First, today Tanner swallowed a nickel... Yep don't know what he was thinking... anyway it got stuck in his esophagus so he had to have a minor surgery to get it out... This is him after a very eventful day at the hospital.. I should have taken a photo of Kristen, she's the one who looked tired...
Then tonight we had a few of the priests, Mitch, Michael, and Ty from our ward come over and roll play being missionaries.. Ok I LOVE these boys. They are such good boys and I really hope my girls are available when they get home from their missons...

Finally, Haley had a concert last night. She always does a great job... And loves to perform...


4 comments:

Karen said...

Can't make this stuff up! Kirsten is in for an exciting life with those adorable kids!

Chrissy said...

The dreaded coins!! Every mom's (and grandma's) nightmare. Good thing it wasn't a quarter.

And good for Haley. What a little star.

Katie said...

So glad he was OK. Haley looks so pretty.

kh said...

Our lives are so boring compared to yours! LOL. What a stinker! I am so glad it was as easy as minor surgery.