Last weekend we had a really nice Easter. I love Easter, anyway, my favorite time of year. It's so beautiful outside and I just love everything about Easter and the resurrection. So my brother and his wife brought their trailor out here and camped at Usery park. So we spent the whole weekend with them. It was great, my kids love their cousins. My parents came down also and we just had a really nice weekend.
Sunday morning we went out to Usery Park to my brother's camping spot and had breakfast. It was beautiful!
at least they were quiet.. :)
Friday we had our own little Easter Egg hunt, I hate to do that on Sunday cause that's not what Easter is about. So we colored eggs with the cousins, Kirsten's kids, and a couple of friends. It was a party... then we hid them and the kids found them, it's so funny, the big kids like to find the eggs as much as the little kids do..
2 comments:
Looks like a FUN weekend! Nothing better than quality family time. I love it!
You have such a great family! I love that pic of Cory at the top.
Post a Comment