Thursday, June 17, 2010

Nursing again, Good news!

Ok so I'm back up in Show Low taking care of my mom. But she is doing so much better. I couldn't believe how good she looked when I got here. So glad, she heads down to the valley next week for another procedure, and hopefully she'll continue to gain strength so that the trip won't be too much for her.
My nephew is also having his mission farewell on Sunday so that is always a fun thing to attend. :)

Also Jeff got a short term consulting job! Yipee! the down side is he'll be traveling to North Carolina, a ton...That's a bummer! Hate it when he's gone, but at least he's making money right? I am so grateful for that, and for Travis Sibley he's the one who has worked really hard to help Jeff find a job. That's what Travis does, find consultants for companys.. Jeff also had an interview with another company that hopefully will work out, that's the job he'd really like to have. So we are keeping our fingers crossed and saying our prayers... I'm so grateful for the power of fasting and prayer. I have such a testimony of the power comes from those two principles.

Ok so you have to check out my scrapping blog I've been busy scrapping away... :)

1 comment:

Aut said...

That is all good news! Yea! Wish you were going to be here so I could have you come in and teach my lesson tomorrow--on fasting and praying! We'll keep your mom and jeff in our prayers!