Ok so I went visiting teaching this morning (which by the way is always great!) I love my comp. and Love the great lady we saw today!!! Anyway I get home to Cory and Jake making a pound cake... well the girls didn't want to let that pass so they decided to make churros... ummmm like I need to eat any more sweets..... HELLO .... anyway they both did it totally on their own, (I helped a little with frying the churros) and they tasted delicious! Ok my kids are killing me..... so maybe my complaining about water weight this morning was a little premature....
Now if I could just get them to clean up the kitchen. ...
ummmm anything is good with that much cinnamon and sugar on it...
3 comments:
Those Churros look YUMMY!!!! You live it up while those kids are willing to shower you with desserts!!
Wow, you better stock up on butter, sugar and flour! You have serious bakers in the house!! lol! But that pound cake looks delicious!!
I la-la-LOVE you too!! I always love going visiting teaching.
And that food looks way good! But I'm sure it's water weight because you run and you look awesome!!
Post a Comment