Ok so these past few days Cory has had some kind of stomach bug. He has really been feeling yucky but let me just say that with him I'm just not sure... He tends to be a little dramatic... I know hard to believe in this family. So on Monday morning Kirsten brings her kids over for school and she tells us how Tanner is also sick. And as she is describing how he is throwing up we are all dying laughing... He was just standing there straight up rolling his head around moaning and throwing up all over the floor.. Bleh, bleh, Bleh........ It was just so funny and after telling Jeff about it we were reminded of a trip to Colorado we took when Kirsten was about 10... she was sick the morning we left and somewhere on the reservation we had to stop so she could throw up. Well if I could describe that little scene to you you would be laughing hard. She gets out of the car moaning and kneels down in the dirt throws up and then rolls in it.... Being so dramatic... I know I know that is hard to believe that Kristen would be dramatic...... The apple doesn't fall to far from the tree.. :)
Can I also just make a post that I MISS MY HUSBAND!!!! It's so hard to have him gone all the time, I just get so lonely and eat too much and spend way too much money.... I'm really grateful he has a job and they just extended his contract until Dec. so that's the good news bad news deal. Big Sigh!!! Miss him! Miss him! Miss him!
1 comment:
That's so hard. It's good they signed him on longer but I can't imagine only seeing my husband a couple of days a month. BUMMER!!
Post a Comment