Ok so this weekend we went to the lake again. We had a great time with our good friends the Sheets. Spent the whole day out there and the kids had a great time riding the tube and being on the boat. I really do love being on the boat. Ok then here comes the yucky part. So Haley had a biology project due tomorrow, so she needed some pond water. We went to the ponds over in Red Mt. and she went to work gathering water and living things in her sample. She got lucky and got like 3 tadpoles. That was so fun we were excited about that after she got in the car and then we noticed she had leeches all over.. YUCK! ok how gross is that! I told her to wait until we got home to get them off, so she flicked them off in the bathroom and got them everywhere! What's funny is Kirsten took her kids to the lake today and the twins and Tanner also got leeches on them. What's the chances of that... So she came over tonight and I made her clean them all up. So gross! I just hope they stay in the bottle of water... YUCK!!!
Yep this is a big one...
it's hard to see but there were a ton....

Here we are at the lake, here is Doyle doing his thing...


Cory trying to turn on the knee board, he was SO close...

Cory and Trevor on the tube...


Haley after we finally talked her into getting on the tube..

Doyel again showing off... Oh did I tell you, he's the Captain of the boat... you can only have ONE captain in case you were wondering...

Lexie and Jeff riding the tube..


Ok for those who want to watch this is the video I've been working on FOREVER! It's for the 6th grade promotion at school and so the pictures of the 6th graders through YK to 6th grade. The quality isn't great here I don't know why, maybe it's the format I saved it in, but it looks good on the big screen.. I'm telling you it's been a pain! But it's finally done and I think it turned out pretty good. It's long ... but if you're bored... check it out.
Here we are at the lake, here is Doyle doing his thing...
Haley after we finally talked her into getting on the tube..
Doyel again showing off... Oh did I tell you, he's the Captain of the boat... you can only have ONE captain in case you were wondering...
Ok for those who want to watch this is the video I've been working on FOREVER! It's for the 6th grade promotion at school and so the pictures of the 6th graders through YK to 6th grade. The quality isn't great here I don't know why, maybe it's the format I saved it in, but it looks good on the big screen.. I'm telling you it's been a pain! But it's finally done and I think it turned out pretty good. It's long ... but if you're bored... check it out.
1 comment:
GREAT job on the video! I am super impressed!! :)
Post a Comment