Monday, June 27, 2011

Fossil Springs

This past week I had a girls get a way with the ladies I work with at school. The other aides. We went up to Strawberry and stayed in a friends cabin. Lots of laughter and too much food! Then we drove another 45 min up from Strawberry and went to Fossil Springs. Our friend whose cabin we were in had quads and a jeep he let us borrow. That was a lot of fun! Ok I can't believe I haven't been there before! And I can't believe my parents never took us there when we were little. We always went to places like this growing up but we never came here. This place is amazing, beautiful water, crystal clear and so inviting. We didn't know it was even there or we would have brought our suits. We had a great time! I love the ladies I work with!
































1 comment:

Katie said...

Looks like a lot of FUN!! Glad you were able to get a break from the heat.