This past week was EFY for Lexie and Haley, they both had a great time. I'm so glad. Testimony building stuff is always good! I decided I better head up to Grand Junction since Jeff's mom wasn't doing well. So me and Chloe and Cory headed up on Wed. Then we all drove home together and Jeff left his car up there, since he'll be heading back up. We were able to spend some good time with his family and his mom is doing a little better every day. Not out of the woods yet by any means but is continually doing a little better every day. His dad is really getting his strength back and is doing better every day also. I'm grateful for the Lord's tender mercies. Jeff is heading back up there this week to help with other thing and be there to help his siblings. Jeff's dad made a comment to us that he was worried how this was tearing his family apart. Alan, Jeff's younger brother, told him how this was bringing the family together and making them stronger. So true how these kinds of trials bring people together and make everyone stronger. It was so good to spend time with Jeff's family they are wonderful and I love them very much.
Jeff's brother Alan, Erin (Jeff's niece), Sue his sister (Erin's mom)...


2 comments:
Those pictures will be priceless one day! And they are really good pictures too. I love the one with chloe and the chop sticks and the first one, the one of your family. I am so glad that Jeff's parents are pulling through this!! YAY!
So glad they are doing better. Sounds like the girls had a great experience. Love it!
Post a Comment