Wednesday, October 5, 2011

concerts, concerts, and more concerts, Playing dead... and THE BOY!

The last couple of weeks have been busy in our household... Cory had two concerts last week. He is in a choir class that meets on his own time during intervention. I'm so glad he joined. I think he'll have a good time and he has a nice voice. Haley loved choir in JR. High and I think Cory will too. Then he had a band concert,he plays the drums. This year is a new band teacher that he isn't too thrilled about, but they did a good job. And I hope he'll stick it out.
This past weekend Kristen worked all weekend long, double shifts. So we had the twins and Reese. In our house Reese has become to be known as "The boy!" Where's the boy?" "Who is watching the boy?" You have to be on that kid 24/7 or he is clogging the toilet, drawing on the wall, ripping books, putting lotion all over himself. So this weekend he ripped a book, and got into the toothpaste and Lexie's Hydrocortisone cream that a friend gave her (sorry Brenda!) and he rubbed it all over himself... He also got into the bodywash in the bathtub and was rubbing it in his hair... He makes me tired....

Last week Hayden and Tanner found a baby gecko, and when Lexie asked them what they what they said it was a baby gecko and it was playing dead... Well it might not have been dead then but it was later after they put it in some lemon juice. What is it with boys... Sheesh!










1 comment:

kjorgen533 said...

Wow, Mandy I don't know how you keep up! I love reading your Blogs.