Monday, November 14, 2011

Cute answer... and a big owie...

Last week Lexie asked a very nice boy (Jon Hooper) to the winter formal. She got a white t-shirt and wrote a bunch of girls names on it in washable marker. Then she wrote her name in sharpie and at the top she had the question Winter Formal? and he had to wash the shirt to see who was asking him. I can't remember how it was worded. Then this week he brought by this mirror with the cute saying. And she had to wash it carefully to see what the answer was. I thought that was so cute that he came up with an anwer that went along with the question. I'm excited for her to go. She hasn't gone to any school dances yet, and after hearing about what goes on there I'm ok with the fact that she hasn't gone. BUT this is her senior year and I want her to have the experience of that whole school dance thing, so I told her she needs to go to both the girl ask guy dances... I don't know what is wrong with all the boys at Red Mt. High. Lexie is such a catch! I'm sure once she hits college it will be another story...

Then down farther, Tanner was brushing his teeth last night and the mirror was open in the bathroom, so at the same time he was jumping up to the sink to spit, I closed the mirror and bam.... a big owie. I felt really bad, and Tanner of all the kids is the one who cries the most... a little tender heart... at least he didn't need a stitch...




3 comments:

Katie said...

I love that he answered her smiliar to her asking. So cute! They will have so much fun!
And OUCH!

Karen said...

We have a whole closet full of formals if she would like to come and 'shop' in the store of Brenn.

Chrissy said...

So fun! I am glad Lexie is going and with such a fun guy too! Yay. And you guys are such good grandparents. I am so glad the little guy is ok. It looks so painful.