Oh I need to catch up a bit, and post a few other things. Below are pictures of me and Lexie that we took for a church activity. A friend took them and they turned out really cute. Lexie and I both received our Young Woman Medallion, which is a program of setting and accomplishing goals, similar to the eagle scout program. The young woman does about 40 hours of service in different areas of her life doing projects that help her be a better young woman and prepare her to be a mother. It's a great program and it was fun to work on it with Lexie and I'll do it again with my other girls. Anyway we did a stake recognition night and I put together a slide show for it, which turned out nice. So here are some of the pictures we had taken. Our secretary in the presidency is a photographer. Which is very handy in times like these... :)
We had some left over sparklers so the boys wanted to play with them. Actually just hold them while they sparkle...
Farther down, is snow day for Tanner and 100th day for him also. His dad helped make a necklace of 100 pirates. Very cute!
I have to post all of this so when I make my blog book I'll have everything in it. Which I just had my blog book printed from the last few years and it's really fun to read through it and remember.




1 comment:
I love all these pictures!! Congrats on you & Lexie getting your medallion, and your slide show was awesome!
Post a Comment