Sunday, May 27, 2012

Graduations and other fun end of the year things....

So last time I blogged I didnt' include Lexie's birthday.. oops.. so here are some fun photos from that.. At least a couple... We've had a busy end of the year... As always


A project Lexie had to do, which had to be 3D and she did a great job. 

Chloe in her last concert of the year.



Chloe's tumbling recital...

And Cory's last concert of the year.

Prom... Lexie went with Landon Boren, and they had a really good time..



Cory's last choir concert of the year, he had a 20 sec. solo, which was so

Cory with his choir teacher, Mrs. Turley...

Cory took up Soccer this last semester at school.  He loved it and I'm so glad, he's not usually one to play a sport.  I wish he would do it more.


Crazy hair day at school.



 
Tanner's grad. from Kindergarten.. awww... so cute I know.

Tanner with his teacher, Mrs. Rodeffer, and Ms. Betty
Tanner with the Barazza's, (who love him like thier own,) and his mom and dad
Lexie's Seminary Graduation.
Lex with her counsins, Ana, Jade, Sasha, and Megan (who just got home from her mission in Argentina..

Chloe's 6th grade grad... Yeah!  I did the video for that, which is easily a 100 hour project.  The idea of that video is to have pictures of the kids from YK through 6th grade so it's quite a project, not to mention you can't have more than 30 sec of songs for copyright reasons.  I would put it on here but it's too big.  It was 33 min. long but I felt really good about it and thought it turned out much better than last years.. :) which I did...



..

I was able to stand on stage as one of the aides so that was very fun... to get to
hug Chloe and she walked by..


Chloe and Kate (her BFF for this year)

Water day at school... always a fun day for the younger grades... k-3

Hayden
Tanner
Tayla and Madyson and their friends, Sully and Naomi

Chloe was in the talent show at school for the last day of school.  She has wanted to do the talent show every year and this year she finally did it.  Yeah!  They did a great job... Then they had a 6th grade dance, which was fun, and I'm so glad my daughters like to dress modestly because I have to say that most of her friends don't understand that concept...

Chloe, Juilanne, and Autumn


Chloe and Kristen
Chloe, Risa, and Kristen

After I took some pictures of Chloe getting ready for the dance, I ran over to Shepherd to watch Cory in a little promotion ceremony, He told me about it a couple of weeks ago, and I had forgotten.. Good thing a friend mentioned it to me so we could buzz over and see it.  I swear I never hear when he tells me he has something going on.... 


Lexie's little grad. party with Kim at the Garrisons... and then it was such a good night to watch her grad.  The program was long, but the weather was beautiful and we are so proud of her! 




It was so great to have Darin come, he was genuinely proud of her..




 





Lexie and Kim







Landon and Kim and Lex


Alec and Lex and Kim

1 comment:

Katie said...

Love all of the pictures! I heard great things about your video. You are amazing! Congrats to Lexie! So happy for her!!