




Ok so today is school picture day. So of course we had to curl hair and get it just right amid the tears that it wasn't going to stay curled..... Kirsten did Tayla and Madyson's hair really cute and Tayla wouldn't let me take a picture... she was being stinky cause I sprayed more hairspray on her bangs, so I finally told her I'd pay her a dollar and so she instantly got ready and smiled. Afterwards she said "grandma where's my dollar..." She's just like her mom.. :)
Tayla has the green headband, Madyson has the yellow one.
2 comments:
Very cute pictures. Your youngest daughter reminds me so much of your side of the family Mandy, don't you think?
Hi Mandy!
I saw your link on Brenda's blog and had to follow through.
Such cute girls! I am such a TERRIBLE and totally FORGETFUL mother and sent Marcor to school wearing a plain tee and bed head! Later that day I realized, DUH, it was picture day. Oh well, that one will be one for the record. I am sure there will be more to follow as I don't see myself getting it together any time soon.
Fun blog Mandy!
Post a Comment