So i guess i should do this since jonathan tagged me so now i have to give 7 random/wierd facts about myself.
1) I am reeeaaalllllyyy blonde. I have blonde hair AND i'm blonde at heart.
2) i am really unorganized in almost everything, especially when it comes to my room.
3)When i grow up i kind of want to be a preschool or kindergarten teacher. Most of the people think i'm crazy but i really like working with little kids and i think i would enjoy it.
4)I love to play with my nieces and nephews. They are so energetic and lovable and they can always make my day.
5)I play the flute and the piano. I've been playing the flute for 3 years and the piano for like 6 years but i'm not very good.
6)When i was 6 i was at a family reunion and i was jumping on the trampoline with two of my cousins. I was the lightest of the three of us so i would got the highest. At one point while i was in mid-air i wondered what would happen if i landed on one leg and so i tried(bad idea) and when i landed i heard a really loud popping noise followed by a really sharp pain in my right leg. Turns out it was broken. I learned my lesson that day. I guess i was just as blonde a then as i am now.
7)When i was in first grade one day i was getting dropped off and there was tree's in front of where the class lines were. I wanted to see if i could walk from were my mom had dropped to where my class would line up. On my way i walked into a tree and hit my head relly hard on the tree and then when i fell down i blacked out for a couple of minutes. The teacher that saw me started freaking out but luckily she didn't call 911 or anything. She was just kind of freaked out and constantly asking me if i was okay. Another lessson learned that day: Don't try to walk to places with your eyes closed.
Now i'm gonna tag my mom.
2 comments:
I'm sure breaking ur leg sure felt great lol. I have never broken a bone in my life.
:O I am taggin you again with the Random Ology tag! Check out my blog for this one!
Post a Comment