HAHAHA! That is too funny. I got a little note taped to the kitchen island from Kristen last week. It read:Mom,I am running away!Love,KristenThe poor kids-such a rough life!
You could always encourage him to go to boot camp. I am sure they would add a whole new dimension of torture to his day.
So it's not just at my house? I have to say it makes me feel better to read this. I hope that Cory is feeling better.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
HAHAHA! That is too funny. I got a little note taped to the kitchen island from Kristen last week. It read:
Mom,
I am running away!
Love,
Kristen
The poor kids-such a rough life!
You could always encourage him to go to boot camp. I am sure they would add a whole new dimension of torture to his day.
So it's not just at my house? I have to say it makes me feel better to read this. I hope that Cory is feeling better.
Post a Comment