Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day and Tanner's Birthday

Ok so I'm usually really good about doing things for my kids on Valentines Day, I usually have a treat for them or something... But this year I didn't do anything, I'm just maxed out with my calling and with Jeff being gone and just everything... SO... I woke up to all of these little notes around for everyone, Chloe had gotten up early and made breakfast and posted notes on everyone's doors. So sweet! She really is a sweetheart. Then on the 9th it was Tanner's birthday! We had a good night and hopefully he had a good birthday!











2 comments:

Katie said...

How cute of Chloe!
BTW--I got my blog book. I really like it. You'll have to come see it sometime.

Chrissy said...

Mandy, you are good. Your calling is so demanding & life as a single parent, I admire you so much!