Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tayla and Madyson

A couple of weeks ago we took the girls down to the temple to take some pictures for their baptism invitation. They are getting baptized the 26th. They are very excited and it was such a great day to spend with them down on the temple grounds. They really are sweet girls and Tayla told her dad that she has to come to church because she is getting baptized. I hope that resolve will stay with them. Can't believe they are 8! Wow I still remember the day they were born and the heaviness that was in my heart that day at the prospect of Kirsten raising these little girls at the age of 17 and how I wasn't ready for all of that. But the Lord blesses us to be able to just do what we need to do and I love these two little angels and really pray that their lives will lead them to the temple someday. Madyson told me the other day that she was getting married at the temple because when you get married in the park.... (her parents were married in the park) I hope they will be able to gain testimonies!






2 comments:

Tricia said...

Beautiful grandchildren you have! I am sure your example has been such a huge impact in their lives and will continue to impact them throughout their lives.

Chrissy said...

What gorgeous little girls! They are so beautiful. And congrats to them!!