Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Road Trip

Ok so this past week Jeff and I drove to Charlotte North Carolina. He got back on as a contractor for the same company he worked for all last year. I'm no happy about him being gone every week, but at this point he just needs a job. I know him being out of work all summer has been a blessing so he could spend time with his mom before she passed away.
Anyway, we drove a car back to help with expenses. It was three days in the car. But it was so nice to spend that time with him. He is my favorite person to spend time with! And NC is beautiful. We had a really fun time, and after 3 try's to get home I was finally able to get on a plane and come home on Sunday. I was having issues with my connecting flights. My kids survived, and all was well when I got home. In fact they had dinner on the table waiting for me. So sweet! And Chloe had made the bread sticks, which were very yummy! I had 4.. :) So here we go again... another year without our Jeff. But I'm grateful for the job! Very grateful!





2 comments:

Whitney said...

You are such a strong and positive woman! What a good example you are! I think you're pretty amazing.

Katie said...

What a fun experience for you! Glad you had a great time. You are a great example to me!